July 25, 2014

My Wedding Day: The Formal Pictures

All photography copyrighted by Kelly Garsee Photography

Catching up? Check out My Wedding Day: Pre-Ceremony, and My Wedding Day: The Ceremony.

After the ceremony, we took some "official" pictures. :P

our Reverend
each of our parents
all the siblings!
both families together
us and my cousins, on my mom's side
circa 1994....
a little reenactment :)
us and JW's side of the family
us and my side of the family
us and the groomsmen
us and the bridesmaids
altogether now!
an attempt at a jumping picture!! haha!
me and the groomsmen :)
JW and the bridesmaids, and this hilarious string of pictures...


fantastic!!
a "serious" picture
a "silly" picture!
dd

more silliness!

being grossed out :D - look at Rachel! haha!!
yuck :P
a few solo shots :)




some dramatic walking out to our car
our 1936 Bentley waiting for us!
such a cool car! (photo taken by our friend, Micah)


ready for the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment