September 17, 2014

Feeling Burnt Out

This week was the first week I actually said, "I am so ready to stop running". :( I think I over-trained. I just feel tired all the time. I can tell I'm getting lazy with the run itself, because I'm not controlling my pace when I first start out. I end up going way too fast because I'm way too excited about running feeling like it's not a chore to not just try and get it over with as quickly as possible.




Looking at my runs themselves, if I didn't have any idea how I felt before and after, I would think these are pretty good, actually! The pace isn't half bad and I had great weather - but I just absolutely dread the run beforehand, for almost the whole day.



Beautiful day!
Reshuffling runs is now an everyday occurrence, and I'm trying to figure out how little I can run to still be in shape for this half marathon on the 28th.



This last run was done pretty last minute - JW basically convinced me to go because I was so riled up from other things that are happening in my life right now. I'm trying to figure out how I want to spend my time for the rest of the year, and it's stressful deciding what to give up!

I'll leave you with a nice picture of JW and I taken over the weekend - aww!


No comments:

Post a Comment