- My knee has been bothering me ever since my 15 miler on Saturday. I've worn my knee brace to rehearsals and during the day, and I didn't want to push it.
- I was waiting on an important phone call on Monday morning. I didn't want to be in the midst of a run when they called, so I was chained to my desk and my phone for the morning.
- I had the first day of Snowflake Lane rehearsals from 12-3, so it was a large chunk of my day.
- The important phone call was returned in the afternoon, and I was busy with that until 4.
- I had a callback at 8 that night, until 11.
Basically, I didn't want to run in-between the phone call and the callback, because I'd have to shower twice. Meh. I just pushed it to Tuesday morning. Unfortunately it was entirely in the rain.. ah, well.
It was an okay run - I wasn't pushing myself because of the knee issues (which have now fortunately disappeared, yay!) and I listened to my audiobook.
It rained the entire time, but I didn't feel my knee twinge once! Yay.
How is your training going?