So I thought that called for some revised resolutions.
- Run at least 3 miles a week. Very very different from my initial resolution of running 950 miles this year... but I'm keeping this a low-commitment resolution because I should still keep running, just not as intensely as I was when I was marathon training. That's not to say that I won't complete another marathon this year, and that's not to say that I'll still surpass my mileage from last year. I'm just taking a little bit of the pressure off.
- Go to 300 classes of yoga by the end of the year. With all the traveling I'll be doing this year, it'll be hard to go every day. But if I have it in my head to go to the Power/Restore combo each week, that's extra classes already if I go every day that I can. Basically I'm going to try and go as much as I can, and putting a number next to it is helpful for me.
- Say "Yes" more. Sometimes I shy away from invitations to go out in favor of comfort, but there's really no reason I should. I always have fun and am always glad I went, so I shouldn't question it - I should just go!
- More positive thinking. This goes without saying and is pretty self explanatory.
- Get out of bed before 10am every day. If I don't, my sleep schedule is immediately thrown off and I feel like I've wasted half the day.
Today I'm going to my very first Yoga Sculpt class at Get Zen - wish me luck!
Any revised resolutions?