November 14, 2013

Feeling Sluggish

I feel like I've been kind of sucking these last few days. Not committing to my running schedule OR my yoga schedule (I didn't go from Sunday - Wednesday because of this sinus infection) has made me feel flaky and unorganized. I hate it!!

Yesterday I ran a dismal 3 miles on the treadmill. I suppose I was still "recovering" from the half marathon I ran on Monday, but still. I wanted to run 6, but NOPE. My body barely ran 3. I had to stop and walk. What is going on!!



Ick.

I'm taking a step in the right direction, though. I went to yoga this afternoon and am planning on running 6ish miles today to get back in the swing of things. This'll be the last week where I can get some actual training in before I start tapering the week of Thanksgiving. Can't believe it's almost here!

Tomorrow is my 25th birthday!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment