October 4, 2013

5 Miles in Beautiful Sunshine

On Thursday, I actually completed the Kara Goucher Pro-Running Stretches while I watched TV. I was happy to get some stretching in, especially right before my performance.


The performance went well, but I felt a little sluggish. Tonight should be a lot better - and all my friends are coming! I'm so excited for them to see it!

This morning, I decided to vocalize to JW as he was leaving, "I WILL run outside today." And you know what? It worked!! I got as close as charging my iPad and loading my shows onto it in preparation for another run on the treadmill, and then something inside me spoke up and said, "Look outside. You'll regret it if you don't go outside today!"



And what a gorgeous day it was. Thank you, Bellevue!!



Lots of stop signs, but the weather was worth it. I felt pretty great, it wasn't my fastest time, but it was a nice leisurely run. I feel ready for 15 miles tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I love beautiful days like that for a run. Looks like you had a perfect day to be outside.

    ReplyDelete