July 18, 2013

NTC in NYC

Helloooo from NYC! We had a great day yesterday, and even better since I got my run out of the way at midnight-thirty, so today was the first day that I tried out the gym in the apartment we're staying at.

This NTC workout, the Beginner Get Lean Fighter Fit, got me nice and sweaty. It didn't require any equipment, but I went ahead and 1) got on the treadmill at 4.0 for my "light jog", and 2) grabbed a mat so I could lay down when it wanted me to do things on the floor. I can't believe I did all this at 7am, but hey, you have to MAKE time, right?






I would have made that collage MUCH prettier, but I'm not on my computer right now and for some reason can't edit pictures... oh well!

I really loved this workout - nothing was too terribly long, so I never got totally bored with what I was doing. I always seemed to look down right as there were only a few seconds left of the workout. I love it when that happens!

my crazy face in the under-construction hallway - excited that my workout is done for the day!

How do you get in a workout while you're on vacation? 


No comments:

Post a Comment