July 17, 2013

"Early Morning Run" probably doesn't mean midnight-thirty.

GOOD MORNING, Y'ALL!

I seriously must be crazy, because at the time I'm writing this, we leave for the airport in 2 hours! And I haven't slept a wink! Bwahahah! 

Instead of waking up early to go run, I just stayed up late and got my run in right at midnight-thirty. (Does anyone else call it this?). This was another run fueled by a Chipotle salad.



I almost cackled when I saw those splits. I'm AWESOME. I guess that's what happens when you set the Treadmill to 5.9 mph and watch Conan for 30 minutes straight. 

Anybody else realize this is the same shirt I wore a few days ago? Don't worry, I washed it in between.
I must SLEEEEEP!
My intention was to wear myself out so I would sleep - unfortunately (or fortunately?) I've got those endorphins flowing and I have so much energy I don't know what to do with myself! Eeeep. Gonna go lay in bed now in the hopes that sleep may take me. 

Tomorrow = NYC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment