April 2, 2015

Wrapping Up March

Wrapping up March!

JW and I went to see a musical at ACT Theatre
My roommate Sarah came to visit Seattle for her birthday!
We had a great time while she was here :)
March 16: 6 Miles, 9'33" average pace, 57 degrees, partly sunny.

The weather was amazing all week!
March 17: 3 Miles, 9'36" average pace, 57 degrees, partly cloudy.


And that was it for running that week! Unfortunately, on Wednesday night I came home from rehearsal feeling really ill - sure enough, I had a fever and stayed in bed for the rest of the week and into the weekend. I needed to make sure to rest up in time for tech week!

I emerged from bed to have brunch with JW and Rachel's cousin, who was visiting

Total Miles for March 15-21: 9 Miles
Total Yoga Classes: 3 Classes: 2 Power classes, 1 Hatha class

March 22: 2 Miles, 11'14" average pace, 53 degrees, cloudy. This run was with JW!

The second time ever that we've run together :)
March 26: 2 Miles, 10'11" average pace, sunny. I was still not feeling great, but I couldn't pass up the wonderful weather!


And then I called it quits for running that week. Oh well, I still succeeded in getting 4 miles for the week! Woohoo!

Total Miles for March 22-28: 4 Miles
Total Yoga Classes: 5 Classes: 3 Hatha classes, 1 Power class, 1 Renew class


No comments:

Post a Comment