March 4, 2015

Catching Up February

I haven't updated since mid February and I feel a little bad about it! I'm not really sure how to catch up except by doing just a quick little recap of the last two weeks of February.

February 17: 5 Miles, 10'01" average pace
February 21: 6 Miles, 9'28" average pace

Total Miles for February 15-21: 11 miles, a 50% decrease from the previous week. Hmm.

Opening night reception!
 

We opened Death By Chocolate to rave reviews! The process has been great and the cast and crew have been really wonderful. I'm so glad I auditioned!

Saturday Brunch with JW, Rachel, and Chad
February 22: 4 Miles, 9'42" average pace
February 23: 3 Miles, 9'21" average pace
February 28: 8 Miles, 9'50" average pace

Total Miles for February 22-28: 15 miles, a 36% increase from the previous week. Getting a bit better, but still pretty inconsistent. 

Rehearsals begin!
I had two big auditions the last week of February, on Thursday and Friday, along with my three performances for Death by Chocolate and three Arcadia rehearsals. Whew!



I've been walking more, trying to get to 10,000 steps every day - it's so hard! The weather has been gorgeous lately, so I'm happy to get some amazing pictures out if it.

March began more or less the same. I had a performance on Sunday followed by an Arcadia rehearsal (I slept so good that night! So exhausted..). I have one rehearsal for Arcadia this week, and one callback to go to, but after that all I have are the three remaining performances for Death By Chocolate. I can't believe we're almost done! I'm going to schedule my massage soon (Christmas present from the in-laws)- I'm really looking forward to it!


Here's to hoping the weather stays beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment