December 21, 2014

December Running in Bellevue

December has been cold and rainy, much like one would think a December in Seattle should be. But honestly, I've hardly had time to sit back and reflect on it- since the Seattle Half Marathon, which was on the last day of November, I've really kept myself busy.

First, running in nearly perfect weather:




And then not-so-great weather:


And back to awesome again:





I really love all the happy faces! Usually I've got a few "so-so" run in there, or even a miserable run, but not this month so far! I feel great about the amount of running I've been able to fit in, and the weather hasn't been terrible. Even the 4 miler in the rain (December 11th) was kind of refreshing.

In other news...we arrived in Dallas on Wednesday night for the holidays! It's the first time in two years that I've been able to come this early. It's wonderful - I'm taking in the Dallas holiday spirit (and Mexican food) as indulgently as I can.

Before I talk about Dallas, though, I have to talk about December in Seattle. I:
  • attended 6 auditions
    • ...and was called back for 3 shows and got cast in all three! Two were at the same time, so I had to chooe, but now am already cast in two shows for 2015! 
  • took 3 voice lessons
  • went to 7 yoga classes
  • got a massage (much needed, after the half marathon)
  • performed in two choir performances
  • was a seated actor in a Dinner Detective show
  • was an reenactment extra on a show called "Ghost Adventures", on the Travel Channel
  • had to go to the car dealership to get my windshield wiper fixed
  • saw A Christmas Story at The 5th Avenue Theatre with JW
  • attended the Bellevue Presbyterian Worship by Music service with JW
  • witnessed our doors and windows being installed (finally!)
I'm exhausted just reading over all of that! It was tough, but worth it.

I'm sure at some point I'll make a resolutions post, like I did last year, but for now I'll just keep on keepin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment