November 2, 2014

What I've Been Up To Lately

Man, I've really fallen off the wagon with this blog. I mean, considering this is a running blog and not much running has been going on..

So, what have I been up to? Well, I'm still trying to keep up my mileage by increasing it by percentage.

October 20:




October 23:





October 25 (in Austin, in 80 degree weather! Woof!):




We were there for the weekend to witness one of my best friends from high school get married!


Back in Bellevue, I used Mapmyrun because Nike+ kept crashing (and I kind of love how it shows splits!):



On Halloween, I ran my last run of October:


I went to a Halloween party, as Wednesday Addams (JW was Ace Ventura!):


I even made little witches' brooms (pretzels with string cheese) and "pumpkins" (oranges with celery sticks)!



Basically I've been cruising along and have really been surprised by how quickly time is passing. I mean, November? Hi. Long time no see. But still, wow. Can't believe you're here now. It's definitely fall now.

November also brings NaNoWriMo, the 50,000 word novel-in-a-month challenge of which I've made multiple attempts and always failed. It started yesterday and I realized within the first hour of working on my novel idea that it just wasn't going to work. Haha! I'll spend the next few days thinking of something else, but if nothing sticks, then I'll just try again next year. I'll crank out a novel one of these days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment