July 13, 2014

The Fastest (and Longest) Week Ever

Wow, I really can't believe I've been writing in this blog for a little over a year now! It's crazy how time flies.. almost 200 posts in a year, I'd say that's pretty good!

So much has happened since I last posted. I've really upped my activity level - my dance camp (4 hours of dancing a night) started, I've continued to try and run almost every day, we packed our apartment on Friday and moved everything into the storage unit, and I hosted Dinner Detective on Saturday. Plus I went to yoga somewhere in there as well.

Monday, July 7 started with early morning hot yoga, and continued with running throughout the week.









On Friday, we moved everything. Everything. It was kind of awful and I never want to do it again, but we got it done. We moved into our friend's place that night.

Saturday, I hosted Dinner Detective.. and now I'm here, finally relaxing after what feels like the longest week ever! I deserved this glorious-ness from IHOP yesterday:


Can't believe another week is about to start! Time sure is flying....

No comments:

Post a Comment