Goals from 2012:
- Book more than half of the auditions gone to in 2013. In 2012, I went to 13 auditions and booked 6. In 2013, I went to 14 auditions and booked 5. You win some, you lose some.
- Get cast in a musical in Seattle. CHECK.
- Run more than 506.69 miles (total in 2012) - CHECK.
- Run a marathon. CHECK.
- Go to more dance classes. Nope. Specifically, go to more tap classes. Double Nope.
- Go to more yoga classes. CHECK.
A snapshot of 2013:
|Hot Chocolate 5K - March|
|Singin' in the Rain - June|
|Engagement - July|
|The Color Run 5K - August|
|Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - September|
|First Marathon - October|
|Turkey Trot - November|
|Amica Seattle Half Marathon - December|
|Jingle Belle, Snowflake Lane - December|
|The Sweater Dash 5K - December|
General Goals for 2014:
- Go to more dance classes. Specifically, tap classes - and try to go weekly, or at least once a month.
- Get a yoga membership and go frequently.
- Eat generally cleaner.
- Be kind to everybody, no matter how they treat you. But also be a real person... feel those feelings.
- Do something nice for that big 10 year anniversary on December 26th.
- Get financial stuff nailed down for a possible house purchase at some point this year.
Wedding Goals for 2014:
- Have a fantastic wedding day and try not to stress out about it too much. It's just a day.
- Go on the honeymoon and have a BLAST. Feel carefree!
- Make the first 7 months of marriage glorious, and as stress free as possible.
Running Goals for 2014:
- Run more than 900 miles next year. Goal: 950!
- Run another marathon... after the wedding, of course.
- Run more than 6 races this year.
Do you like to make resolutions? Why or why not?