December 14, 2013

South Beach Day 6

Day 6 (Friday) was pretty boring, eating-wise, but really jam packed, productivity-wise. I woke up at 5:20 to go to yoga, and then spent the rest of the morning shopping for Christmas presents until about 2 in the afternoon. Phew!! That's a loooong time to be shopping.

I brought my tuna-laughing cow-avocado dip with me while shopping so I wouldn't die.
The trusty chili - it's almost gone now! There are definitely only 3 servings.
The timestamp on this picture is 4:34. !!!

I bought this yesterday from Bath & Body Works for only $8! I love sales.
The longest piece of celery and some hummus
In-between the performance and dinner, JW came to the mall and we walked around some to look for presents for our parents and our siblings. It was pretty hard - I'm still at a loss as what to get for my sister and my future sister-in-law. We got pretty tired and realized we were pretty hungry, so of course we spent the next 45 minutes debating on what to eat and where. We almost went to Chipotle like 3 times - but JW doesn't think he has enough willpower not to get a burrito, haha.

So, we settled on the below, and let me just say I'm so glad we did:

This chicken was the BEST - we took avocado and blended it with roasted grape tomatoes, onion, salt, pepper, taco seasoning... and then slathered that and some laughing cow cheese on grilled chicken. It tasted like Pappasito's!!
I was still pretty hungry after dinner, so I made myself a 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese snack with 1 packet of Sweet N' Low, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, a dash of cinnamon, and about 1/4 tsp of cocoa powder, topped off with 5 chocolate chips. It was pretty good, I must say!
Now I'm off to "run" a 5K (recap is here!), and I'm dressed in Holiday gear to boot! Pictures to come... after that, it's going to The Nutcracker at PNB (SO EXCITED), Snowflake Lane, and then back to the party for some White Elephant gift exchange.

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday! What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment