December 4, 2013

Post-Thanksgiving Catch-Up

Hellooo everyone! I hope you survived Thanksgiving and are getting back into the swing of work. As for me, here's a little photo dump of what's been going on with me lately:

Thanksgiving relaxation

Family :)
Chilly and Dad chillin'
Last Friday, Snowflake Lane started to unbelievable crowds, and has continued every night since.

On the bottom left :)



 On Monday, JW and I finally decorated our tiny tree.

Teeny tiny!
One of our new ornaments
Can you tell we're UT fans?
Does this angle make it look bigger?
On Tuesday night, JW convinced me to go to the gym to run 2 miles at a 10:10 (ish) pace after I came back home from Snowflake Lane. The promise of Chiptole afterwards may have been a factor...

I'm following a short training program for the Sweater Dash 5K on December 14, but I'm not expecting to beat my now-PR of 23:31. It's mainly a fun run to do with friends, so I'm not gonna put too much pressure on it.


Strange, because I upped the speed by .1 every few minutes or so.


I seriously love my FlipBelt. It's awesome. So much easier to carry everything, and it doesn't ride up, either.

So slimming, too!

Unfortunately I just wore what I had on under my Snowflake Lane gear... I've got leggings AND tights on underneath those pants. It was soooo hot.

Neck sweat, awwwww yeah
It's been a beautiful (albeit cold) week here in Bellevue and I hope it continues to stay that way! I've got about 2 and a half weeks here until I'm back in Dallas until January and I kind of can't wait. I loved getting wedding planning done while I was in Dallas and the whole marriage thing felt real... Like it was actually going to happen! :D

I can't believe in less than 6 months, I'll be getting married!! Ahhh!!

How is your Christmas shopping going?
I've got a few gifts already bought and I hope to get the majority of them bought before mid-December. I really just want to get it over with haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment