October 16, 2013

The Last NTC

Yesterday I completed the last NTC of my marathon training schedule: Intermediate Get Toned Kickin' It. SO weird- I didn't realize it was my last one until I finished it!

3 Minute Warm Up
4 Minute Strength Training, 2 Minute Cardio
5 Minute Strength Training
5 Minute Cardio
2 Minute Strength Training, 1 Minute Cardio
4 Minute Strength Training, 2 Minute Cardio
2 Minute Cool Down
This workout was nicely split up into Strength Training and Cardio, and I always like switching it up. I had to keep listening to the app to make sure I needed weights, because some of the moves didn't call for them.

Here's a summary of my total training with NTC, for a total of 764 minutes of strength training! Wow!

October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
Not as active as I should have been in September- ah well, you win some you lose some.

Now I've got 3 days of rest until running 2 miles on Saturday before we fly to San Francisco. SO CLOSE.

1 comment:

  1. AHH so exciting you are so close. These workouts look intense!

    ReplyDelete